CELLU - THERM 250ml
Body gel with self-warming effect, rich in herbal extracts.
Contains a thermo-active substance (methyl nicotinate) that causes a localised warming effect upon the skin. This stimulation of skin microcirculation, resembles the effect of localised sauna, ensures maximum benefit from the gel without prolonged massage.
Enhances the result of body slimming massage.
Do not use on sensitive, wounded or couperose skin. Avoid contact with the eyes, face, neck, bust, nostrils,mouth andgenital area. Wash your hands immediately after use. In case of misuse flush thoroughly with water. It is recommended that you conduct a tolerance test by applying a small quantity on your arm. Irritation of the skin in an area wider than that of the application suggests hyper-sensitivity to the ingredients and you should stop using it.
- Methyl Nicotinate
- A methyl ester of nicotinic acid (Vitamin B3) used as a rubefacient. Thermo-active substance that causes a localised warming effect upon the skin.
- Salicylic acid derivative
- With anti-cellulite effect.
- Horsetail extract
- Stimulating, healing and softening. Increases the skin’s defence mechanism and normalises the skin due to the extract’s rich mineral content. Strengthens the connective tissue due to the presence of salicylic acid.
- Ivy extract (Hedera helix)
- Soothing, anti-fatigue, elasticizing and adjuvant in the treatment of cellulite.
- Horse Chestnut extract (Aesculus hippocastanum)
- Firms and strengthens the texture of the skin and stimulates microcirculation. Has toning and astringent properties.
- Seaweed extract (Fucus vesiculosus)
- Seaweeds are rich in vital nutrients, trace elements, mineral salts, proteins and vitamins. Highly detoxifying, they nourish, moisturize and remineralize the skin. They are a natural cellular stimulant with lipolytic and anti-cellulite action.
- Derived from peppermint, provides a cooling sensation, reinforces the detoxification process, firms and revitalizes the skin.
- Natural green pigment.
- Nourishing, soothing and healing factor helps restore damaged skin and has anti-inflammatory properties.